The CCV staff consults with prospective users to determine the best way to use our systems.
We support our systems through many activities, including:
- software and application installation, optimization, and maintenance
- code debugging, profiling and parallelization
- education and outreach through documentation, workshops and courses
- grant proposal development for CCV-related projects
- application development for funded, collaborative projects.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have.
CCV staff can offer, at no cost, limited advice and assistance in connection with hardware and software requirements as part of proposal planning and preparation.
Dedicated CCV staff time for significant software and hardware development, maintenance and upgrade efforts and other activities of a similar nature can be purchased. We can also provide technical assistance for hardware or software issues on installations without a current CCV service contract or agreement.